2.0
Additional Fees

I got my insurance through the marketplace for 2015 assuming it would be cheaper. When the marketplace had submitted my correct personal information to BCBS, BCBS transferred it incorrectly into their system so that my name, address & doctor was someone else's - Judy. I called BCBS to see what was going on and they told me to call the marketplace to fix it. When I called the marketplace, they told me they had all the information in their system correct and that it was BCBS error. I called BCBS back and explained the situation and they said they weren't able to do anything without the approval from the marketplace so I had to call the marketplace again and request that they send some sort of notice over to BCBS requesting that they change my name and address. It was fixed for a while.

After a while I decided to check in with them again, and found out that when BCBS changed my name and address, they put Judy as my mother on my policy. I told BCBS that I was not Judy's daughter and that I had absolutely no affiliation with this Judy. They told me I had to go through the marketplace...I called the marketplace and they said they had only my information in the system and that they had no record of Judy. So, I had to call BCBS back not understanding why it was so complicated to change simple information. They looked at the application they received and finally fixed it.

I called a little while after, after BCBS had randomly stopped my automatic payments to see what was going on. For whatever reason, they cancelled my policy. I asked how that was done and they told me they didn't know and to call the marketplace. The marketplace said they had no record of me calling in and cancelling, but they'll expedite a notice to reinstate my policy.

There are so many more issues that I've experienced with them, but do I have to say any more? Or is this enough to know that BCBS customer service is a piece of *** and no one there knows how to do anything correctly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that such a simple thing became so ridiculous and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of blue cross and blue shield association health insurance. Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned blue cross and blue shield association health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association?

Comments