I had Bladder Surgery at UACC Surgery Center, on October 29/20015.

and this Bill still has not ben payed,I received another Bill today

in the amount of $1.168.74, The Day of the Surgery I had a Co. Pay of

$50.00 which I payd that Day of the Surgery i/m on Medicare.I/m unable to pay this myself I thought this is the reason I have Insurance for,My Name is Trudy Aznar,DOB 8.31 1937.my Membership # is XEE902319773. please be so kind and take of this as soon as possible.my Phone # is 454 1640. Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association?

Comments

rollo2016

Trudy, never give out personal info like your insurance company info, date of birth, etc.And, of course there is nothing anyone on this site can do to help you with your insurance problem.

If I were you, I would just not worry too much about the bill and when/if someone from the hospital calls, find out from them why they think you owe the money. They can find out why Medicare hasn't paid yet. I suspect Medicare has paid something, just not as much as you would like.

There is a deductible plus Medicare only pays so much and any difference you are responsible for.Good luck.