I have had at LEAST 6 computer generated (Robocalls) calls from BCBS. On each occasion I remained on the line until the robot stopped talking and pressed "1" to speak to a representative. When they answer I politely request that they remove this number from their call list, but on EACH AND EVERY occasion, they hang up before I can complete my request. I am retired and a care giver for my wife. We were considering switching to BCBS for our Medicare Supplemental Insurance, but that's not going to happen, now. I don't even know which of the BCBS companies this is coming from, as they're too rude to stay on the line.

This person wrote the review because of "telemarketing calls" of blue cross and blue shield association customer care from Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association to "remove my number from your call list, please".

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude telemarketing calls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association?

Comments

I'm having the same problem.Everyday several times a day for the last year or more.

I've done everything I know to do about it aside from changing my number or disconnecting may voicemail.

There should be something someone can do about this.It is utterly ridiculous.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1222082

More than likely it's the idiots from the Obama(un)care system (healthcare.gov).They represent themselves as part of one of the insurance companies, but in actuality they work for the government and are probably commissioned to be "representatives".

I only know because I was *** enough to sign up thru them, and it was a hugh mistake. If they are calling you on a cell phone, you can block the number, but like the other person says, they will call from a different number.

This is how you know it's truly not the health insurance company calling you directly, as they usually appear to be calling from the same set of phone numbers (i.e.555-1112, 555-1113, etc.).

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1221915

I get robocalls from BC/BS every week, even though I'm on the "Do Not Call" list, and have advised them numerous times to remove my number. The robocalls come from a different number every time. My blocked number list is now longer than my contacts list.

to Anonymous #1265834

The BCBS robo-calls have been harassing me for over 1.5 YEARS.I thought they stopped a few weeks ago for the holidays but they started again....

EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Do NOT wait to press the "2" to be removed from the list. I think that is why I'm getting daily harassment. They now know there is a human on the other end.

PLEASE STOP!!!I wish I could sue someone for the aggravation.