I am going through the denial process right now! My doctor prescribed Forteo for severe osteoporosis because the degrading of my spine and right hip bone was too severe for the usual osteoporosis drugs.

I have twice been denied. My husband and I are both retired and I am not medicare eligible so we must pay out of pocket for the 2 year daily injections that will REBUILD my bones to a normal state. The other drugs (Actonel and fosomax) only slow the progression of bone deterioration. The cost for this drug is $2000.00/ month for 2 years.

My premiums a month are $1250.00 to cover catastrophic illness.

BCBS would rather bankrupt a subscriber rather than aid in their health needs. As soon as I can, BCBS will be dropped like a bad habit.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association to other companies on our site.

Comments